Life is ...

"Life is a competition." You've probably heard this before. So did I. But I never liked the idea. 
And this is not just because I don't like competitions. I actually don’t believe they are that effective.

I hate the pressure of competition. It stresses me out and I don't give the best of me when I'm stressed.
Each person is so unique and special that it makes no sense to compare or to enter into a competition with each other. Competition implies there are limited places. And this is simply not true in life.

What I believe is that life is a test. A test of compatibility to see if we can harmonize ourselves with God.

Life is made of chances to adjust yourself and become compatible with God. We are free to do whatever we want with the chances we get. But when the line is drawn, we receive the results. 

The reward for passing this test is life. Life for the amount of time that the Person you are compatible with has.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning